The BW5 is a semi-automatic version of the primary firearm used by the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team, SWAT Units, and other world-class counter-terrorist organizations. It is considered one of the best Personal Defense Weapons (PDW) available for close quarter situations.
The BW5 series is blowback operated with a stationary barrel and delayed roller lock bolt system. It fires in semi-automatic mode from a closed and locked bolt position. Together, these operational features make it a repeatable and therefore accurate semi-automatic rifle. Cartridges are fed either from a 10, 30 or 40 round magazine
- Lifetime warranty for parts and labor. (see the Warranty for all details)
- High-grade steel receiver is stamped, formed and welded to exacting specifications in the U.S.
- Paddle magazine release.
- Delayed blowback operated, roller lock bolt system has a proven, reliable field history in Military and Law Enforcement applications.
- Button rifled, stainless steel, 9 inch, 3-lug barrel, rifled with 1:10 twist rate and fluted chamber.
- Billet machined, aluminum, permanently attached, fake suppressor is black anodized and extends the barrel length to 16.5 inches (rifle only).
- Buttstock and forend molded from glass filled nylon for added impact strength and thermal stability. Pistol polymer buttcap w/ D-ring.
- The fire control mechanism is housed in a polymer Navy/FBI style lower/grip and has AMBIdextrous selection for safe and semi-automatic fire.
- All exterior metal surfaces, except the magazine, are epoxy coated for exceptional durability and finish.
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED
Owner's Safety and Instruction Manual
Product Specification Sheet